October Weekend

Tuesday, October 7, 2014


This past weekend was such a great one. We wanted to go to a pumpkin patch, but just couldn't find the time, so hopefully we make it this weekend. Instead we enjoyed playing outside a ton and just spending time together.

Playing in our backyard with lots of toys of course.



Watching Hocus Pocus for the first time, I can't believe how into it she was! 

Play dough making. She could play with this for hours. I keep telling myself that I'm going to make some fall themed homemade play dough, but who am I kidding that will never happen. 

Pushing her stroller. Love this jacket from the Gap! I got it at the beginning of the summer for $10! Such a bargain and she's been getting tons of great use out of it!

Had to include these two, because they are the best and we officially fallfied (is that even a word) their collars.

Go Royals! We had so much fun at this game and it was a great date night too!

Eating Lunch at our favorite K.C. spot! 



Lastly, on Sunday I picked up this adorable Gingerbread house kit from our Traders. It comes with everything you need to make a haunted house. I think this will be a great Halloween activity for us to do as a family together. I have been seaching the web like crazy for things to do with toddlers, but other then painting pumpkins there's not much. Everything seems like it would only hold their attention span for about 5 minutes, plus who wants to spend 2+ hours cutting out felt or pieces of paper to make a pumpkin? Maybe when they are older...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger