Scarlett loves...

Thursday, October 9, 2014


This girl has completely captured my heart. I can't believe she is almost 2. Time seems to be flying by and I find myself everyday wanting more time. She is becoming such a little girl and not a baby anymore. I titled this post Scarlett loves, because there are a few things she can't go a day without and I don't ever want to forget what her favorites were when she was this age.



Goodnight Moon-Every night she runs to get this book and can basically recite the whole entire book by memory. This is defitantly her favorite.



Aden and Anais security blankets-Out of all the lovey's I bought her these are her favorite and its no surprise since I love everything this company does. She has a total of 8 of them! And she requries all of them with her. For some funny reason she calls them "mimis" I have no idea why, but it's so cute.



Jellycat bunny- We got this for her on Easter this year and it has quickly became her best friend. I will catch her hugging and kissing him when she thinks I'm not looking. She even tries to give him bites of her food. Melt my heart!

What are your kids favorites?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger