Staying Organized with kids

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

As I was cleaning and organizing things before baby boy makes his arrival I thought I would share some ways that I stay organized with kids. We live in a small older house, so staying organized is key for me. That means I don't like to accumulate a lot of stuff and everything needs to have its place. I hope to share over time more ways I keep myself sane, I mean organized ;) 

First up, I think it's really important to have a file system that you can add any important paperwork too for your kiddos. I just bought this one from target for less then $10 and bought some color coded hanging files to go inside. I made the same tabs for each kid (Medical, Keepsakes, College+bank account information, and 2014) The year tab is for sticking in arts and craft that I will eventually put into a scrapbook. 





Next, I am the worst person on keeping my calendar in my phone. I just have to write it down. I purchased this adorable paint chip calendar from Paper Source a while back and it has been perfect for keeping the family on track of what we have to do.





Well, that's it for today...Do you all have any tips for staying organized with kids, I would love to hear some ideas.

1 comment:

  1. love this!! gosh, organization with kids is so important, right!? i'm constantly trying to revamp our family organization because i am terrified of becoming a scrambled mess with a bunch of kids one day, haha!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger