Holiday Re-cap

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year! I can't believe it's already 2015. Is it just me or have the holidays seem to just fly by? I'm sure it has something to do with us having a newborn and a toddler. But I tried to savor every moment of the holidays and now I'm so bummed it's over. Here is how we spent the holidays in pictures.

lots of snuggles and kisses with this one

Thanksgiving was spent at my in-laws this year. My mother in law is an amazing cook, I wish we could have Thanksgiving at least once a month.


Our annual  breakfast with Santa. We also celebrated Scarlett's 2nd birthday this day.


Trying to get a good picture. This will have to do.

making pumpkin cupcakes.

Playing with Santa as little brother watches her intently.

This day we went to our local museum for fun!

riding the train at Union Station. A Christmas must in Kansas!

Scarlett practicing her cheese face at Union Station.

making cookies at Mema's. This was such a fun day with all the girls.

Scarlett just loves doing tummy time with her brother.

cheese face strikes again.

Christmas morning at our house. We went to Wes's parents after this and we spent Christmas Eve with my family.

All and all we had another memorable and blessed Christmas. I have very many hopes and prayers for this New Year. A few of them include, my children's health, me being more present as a wife and mother, and worrying less and praying more. Here's to 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger