Weekend Re-cap

Monday, May 16, 2016


This is a recap of the past two weekends. We have been busy busy busy. But doing all the things we love.





We ate lunch at our amazing museum in Kansas City for my moms birthday. Trip and I took a quick picture outside under the huge metal spider sculpture.



Scarlett watering our garden. We had a garden at our last house and I knew I would want another box when we moved here. All the lettuce is doing really well, and we have been eating the Kale almost daily.



What my lunch usually looks like.



Taco salad for dinner with saladfrom our garden! This has to be one of my favorite dinners right now. I just chop up lettuce and add sautéed grilled onions and peppers. I cook the ground turkey in a frontera seasoning I get from Whole Foods. Sooo good.





Scarlett and Trip visiting the bunnies at my dad's house.






Backyard Fun!



Lastly, on mother's day Scarlett and I went to the movies to see Zootopia.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger