Father's Day Weekend

Monday, June 20, 2016

 We had zero plans for this weekend, which sometimes is the best thing to happen. I feel like everything isn't as forced and we have more fun this way. Friday Trip and Scarlett hung out with me before I worked out. Here he is working on his fitness. haha.


 Wes got a new car this weekend and I felt so bad because the kids were running around the showroom touching all the cars, so I finally caved and brought them outside to wait.





We went to this little Duck Derby a park nearby was having. The kids got to listen to music, get their face painted, have a cookie, and play. So it was a good time!



We had so much fun Saturday. Wes got to golf in the morning and then we headed to the mall to eat lunch at Nordstrom Cafe, ride the carasel, and check out the disney store. Scarlett left with two new barbies and Trip a car.

Sunday I actually got zero pictures, but we had lunch at Wes's parents and just did our normal grocery run. It was a low key day, but that's just the way we like it. We had a great time celebrating Wes and I couldn't be happier to have him by my side.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger