August

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

And then it was August, actually it's September, but I have to start playing catch up. This summer was the summer of speed. I felt like by the time it was summer it was over. I can hardly believe Scarlett has already started back to school. Her second year too! The saying the days are long and the years are short, could not ring truer for me. I am trying to remember to cherish these moments and not wish for bedtime each day. Here are some of things we have been up to...




We went to a fairy party at Restoration Emporium


While Trip hung with Daddy.

Got a swing set 


Went to Pittsuburgh

Saw the trains.

had a tea party


Started School

Rode our bikes to the park

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger