Baby # 3

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Yes, its true we have baby #3 on its way in about 4-6 weeks. Crazy! We are not finding out what we are having! We found out with the first two, but you know what I'm kind of over the moon about this exciting surprise we have in store for us! I have no feeling either way if it's a boy or a girl, but everyone has guessed boy...We shall see. Here are the few things I am purchasing for this baby.

I'm very excited to test this out with the new baby. It will be nice to have somewhere safe to put the baby while still chasing the other two kiddos around.



Earth Mama Bottom Balm

I plan on purchasing this, this, and this from the brand. I love all the clean ingredients and the products actually work.

Also, I have already had the flu with this baby and now I'm just getting over a horrible sinus infection. So I'm hoping and praying that was it! We can't wait to meet baby #3!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Appreciated

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger